I know it’s been a while since we played, but I hope we can all get into it again! C:
It’s my first campaign, so I’ll try to do everything right; good thing JJ is here to help.
Same as last time the resources that we used were:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ = For all information about classes, items, etc.
http://www.trovetokens.com/pathfinder.html = This can help you figure out how many points you can spend and your skills and such.
And of course obsidianportal is great because it lets you build a character, and the DMs can look at and edit in order to help.
We’re starting at level 3! Which means..
- http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement – Use this plus your class advancment charcter to determine what your level 3 character will be like
- 3 traits http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits You can only choose 1 frome each category. Faith, combat, etc.
- You get 3,000 Gold to start – Use this to buy your gear, weapons, armor, magic items. You start the game with a 10 gp or less outfit Remember to keep mind of how much you are carrying http://www.d20pfsrd.com/alignment-description/carrying-capacity
- 20 Point buy for Ability Scores – http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/character-creation This page explains how to use the point buy system. Basically i shows how many points it take to change your base 10 ability scores to a specfic number. Ex. To get a 14 Intellegnce cost 5 of your 20 points.
- If you’re making a class you can use 12 RP – http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedRaceGuide/raceBuilder.html
- If you’re interested in using 3rd party things, please ask either JJ or me!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, JUST ASK EITHER OF US AND WE’LL HELP AS MUCH AS WE CAN!